For your convenience, we’ve collected some of the more frequently asked questions we get. Please contact us if there’s anything you want to know that’s not yet covered here!
FINDING A BICYCLE
We have a lot of details in the following articles, but start with our quick guide to finding the right bike for you.
- How do I find the right size bike for an adult?
- How do I find the right option for a kid?
- What’s the difference between all these drop-bar bikes?
- What’s the tradeoff between performance and comfort?
- What makes a bike comfortable?
- What’s the deal with electric bikes?
- What about accessibility?
ABOUT YOUR BICYCLE
- How do I store my bike?
- How do I clean my bike?
- What’s that bit called?
- How do I find the right seat?
- What’s the deal with brakes?
- How do I make sure my wheels are on tight?
- What are the best wheels for me?
- How do I inflate my tires?
- How do I fix a flat? – youtube
- What’s the difference between tube types?
- How do I replace a chain?
- What’s the deal with chain lube?
- What kind of suspension do I need?
- How do I stop my bike from being stolen?
- How do I shift?
- What laws apply to me as a cyclist? – PDF
- How do I get my bike to where I want to ride?